Hello friends! I'm taking a little break from my blog for Spring Break 2013 Panama City MTV Party Times.  Just kidding.  I did that in 2000.  Now I'm way more ma-tour and appreciate things like nice accommodations and people wearing more clothes and less cologne.  But for real, I am taking a little family vacay to Palm Springs (Slim Aarons-style), away from the cold and stresses of trying to find something fun to do when it's snowy outside.  I may check in if I'm so inspired and I think it's worth your time (I mean, I know we all love seeing my vacation photos). 

In the meantime, I have a huge favor to ask y'all. 

My sweet Kip is a candidate in the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man and Woman of the Year campaign.  I'm asking y'all to visit his page and make a donation to help in the fight against blood cancer.  We're also looking for sponsors and donations for the auction, so if you are interested in helping in that respect please contact me and we can set something up.  Any little bit will help and ultimately it's for a really great cause.  I'll have a link on the side of this page for the remainder of the campaign so if you have a couple extra dollar bills you can spare, well we'd surely appreciate it!

Follow this link to make a donation!



Here are some more linkies I love:

Using skills I learned from Oprah and The Secret, I am willing summer 

This gorgeous Brooklyn brownstone

For the young chickies, things you will know at 33

Rachel Zoe's vocab, though annoying, is also mayj addicting 

Decorating Wisdom from Mr. Hadley





Edward needs to learn how to break dance like these kids stat

Great words (and what Kip says he loves best about me)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top