Morning y'all! Have you seen the super fun and bright home of Jane Lilly Warren in this month's Matchbook Magazine?  It's definitely worth a look, especially if you're having the winter crazies like yours truly (seriously, I'm turning into a total coocoobird these days). 

Her bedroom totally got me.  It was like taking a happy pill and washing it down with champagne.




{images: Courtney Apple for Matchbook March 2013}

Obviously, I spotted the blue and white walls and Leontine Linens and got teary-eyed.  I dream of Leontine.  I love the chartreuse with the blue and white (I think lavender would look really pretty as well).  I also love the bright yellow drummer boy lamps on her dresser.  I can't imagine ever being sad in a room like this. 

P.S. For all you renters out there, the wallpaper is EasyChange Removable Wallpaper from Sherwin-Williams! The pattern is Kathy Ireland Grand Estates EasyChange SW8EG5382  It's such a great way to add color and texture without harming the walls. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top