Morning y'all! Last week I shared a photo on Instagram of my bridesmaids dancing around me being silly. I'm definitely going to frame it and put it in my dressing area. So I was inspired to create a dressing area mood board. 

Two things I noticed:
1) I've been using the palm plant in a lot of my mood boards.  That's The Suze's influence.  Palms were like our other siblings, always reaching over to tickle our neck while we were sitting on a sofa. 

2) The end result of this dressing room is not at all what I had originally envisioned, but I kind of love the crazy mix of it all.  And while I'm not much of a fashion person, I did have fun picking out things I might want for my fancy dressing room.  I'm usually more preppy and simple in my attire, but I had fun pretending I was a cool fashion girl. 

Hope you enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top