Hello Lovelies! Wouldn't it be fun to sit here in this gorgeous gazebo with friends and belinis and tell stories until it gets dark?  I love the mix of patterns, the greenery and the scalloped shades.  I wish I knew the source of this image, but the internets are not being kind to me today and even though I'm usually a master detective when it comes to this sort of thing (I can usually find a source for any image, as well as a full background history of any of my friend's new boyfriends), I have come up fruitless. 

I hope y'all have a lovely weekend!!




Poor Kim (tee hee)

A chic beach home that's not super beachy

(We just watched the first episode of season 2 on Netflix - it sorta feels like they jumped the shark with that one)

A gorgeous MLS Listing with lots of blue and white

Woohoo! A new Nancy Meyers film is in the works! 

I loved the line in this article by Mindy Kaling:  
I am more than willing to suspend my disbelief for good set decoration alone. 

How to take better Instagrams

A cool bachelor pad

This little sweater is sooo cute on my little niece. 
I wish it came in my size.

Baby Thighs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top