I love wallpaper.  I could probably wallpaper every room in my house if that wouldn't look totally bizarre.  I got lucky when we bought our house because it had some great wallpaper in many of the rooms, thanks to the previous owners (see here and here).  Seriously, who moves into a home and actually loves the all of the wallpaper?  But I really do!  It was kismet. 

While falling down the rabbit hole of Pinterest and the Interwebs, I came across the gorgeous Folie Collection from Cole & Son.  They have some really pretty blue and whites that I had to share!

I always thought wallpaper borders were a bit grandma-ish, but I'm realizing I'm totally wrong.  This Roussou Border is sooo pretty. 

 
Here it is in pink!

 
And here it is in conjunction with the Rousseau wallpaper.


The wallpaper close-up.



Tivoli 




Villandry


  Here is Villandry in dove grey



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top