I gave in downloaded the Waterlogue app that I've seen all over Instagram.  It's pretty fun and the ultimate in airbrushing ;)  The pictures above are from The Suze's house.  I'm thinking of Waterloguing (is that a thing now?) some pictures of places that have special meaning to me and printing them and framing them in little gold frames for my bathroom.  I use an app called Print Studio to print many of my iPhone pictures with great results.  I capture a lot with my iPhone and I actually take better pictures with my phone than my camera.  It's pretty amazing what you can do with a cell phone now.

I hope y'all have a lovely weekend!

Enjoy these links:


REAL HOMIES: I absolutely LOVE Julia Ryan's new entryway

SOURCES: A lovely textile source


FASHION: The Zuhair Murad Spring 2014 Couture collection is enchanting


* I pretty much hate Pantone's Color of the Year Radiant Orchid, but I do like it in these images

BLUE & WHITE BRIGADE:  Jessica Walmsley Interiors

FOR MY SIS WHO IS AN INTERIOR DESIGN MAJOR AT UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA (AND YOU ALL SHOULD BE CLAMORING TO HIRE BECAUSE SHE'S SUPER ORGANIZED AND TALENTED): The gorgeous home of a Birmingham designer

Hmmm I love these things too!

BEFORE & AFTER: A really gorgeous bathroom 






* I kid you not, Edward had a meltdown yesterday 
because he wanted to "put a dirty knife in the drawer" 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top