Hiii! Are you dying over those walls?  I came across this image on The Pink Pagoda's always fabulous Blue and White Monday post and had to do some investigative journalism.  My interweb skills led me to Webster & Company's Instagram and then ultimately Susan Harter's Mural Papers.  It seems like a very cool (rather genius) concept.  Basically, you pick a design, send in your room measurements and they tailor the paper to fit your room, only selling you what you need.  I'm considering this as an option for above my fireplace in my family room.  I think I'm going to order a sample.  I'll let you know what I think!

Here are some other gorgeous images from her web site!





I mean, sooo pretty.  I love how the mural in the last image really handles what would be an awkward wall if it were painted a solid color.  It's fabulous!

See more at susanharter.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top