* image via {this is glamorous}

TGIF! Wahoo! Thanks so much for all your feedback on the buffet-situation. I think  I'm going to check some antique stores and consignment shops this weekend before I order anything, but y'all have definitely helped me focus.  I love that y'all remind me what I really want.  It's really so wonderful to get all of these comments and think, "oh they are so right," or "wow, there are others out there like me!"  I wish you could all come over and drink wine with me.  Until then, pour one out for me.  No don't.  I was just trying to be cool.  Never waste wine in my name.  Drink it.  Drink. it. up. 

Have a lovely weekend! Enjoy these linkies!

The Neiman Marcus Fantasy Gift that I could potentially make me cry from happiness

My birthday is coming up, and this art piece would be a nice gift.
New Polyfill Nap Mats ($95) from my fabulous sister-in-law! Get 'em while you can!

Pretty Wallpaper

Going to paint a piece in the basement (unless it sells on craigslist), tempted to go this route, but I won't - now the lamps are a different story ...

November 11 can't come soon enough (Andy Cohen's new book!!!)

Probably going to make these truffle fries asap




Time Management (I need to be better about this)

I 100% agree with this guy that happiness brings success and not the other way around

Two great Copy Cat Chic finds: The pagoda mirror and this color swirls table lamp 


 My friend Amanda's Halloween decorations are soo awesome, I'm inspired to at least go out and buy some cute ghosts.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top