* A white house with blue shutters and striped awnings = emoji heart eyes 


How can a week fly by and be the longest week ever?  I hope to do a little bit of Fall decorating outside and take the kids to a pumpkin patch.  Kip and I are probably going to heatedly negotiate the number of pumpkins that is appropriate to have outside your front door.  He will say 2 and I will say 10 or more.  I'm also inspired to do a big grouping of mums in different colors after seeing this post from The Potted Boxwood.   I usually just go for the lavender mums, but I love the idea of mixing lots of different colors.  So basically tons of mums and pumpkins need to happen this weekend.  Follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter for updates!

UPDATE: Anyone have tips for getting half a bottle of Mr. Bubble out of the carpet??? Yep, that just happened. 


Enjoy these linkies:

whyyyyyy? whhhyyyyyy, must I covet these so?
(ya, that why was in Nancy Kerrigan's voice)
(I'll tell you why because they are gorgeous)

The perfect t-shirt for my wild, charming 1-year-old

The Antique Palm Prints could make cool wall decor in a tiny powder room

I can totally do this Pinterest pumpkin treat for Edward's snack day at school

 Autumn Chopped Kale Salad that I can't wait to try

A guide to hashtag etiquette

50 ways to brighten someone's day

Do not judge me if I try this someday

25 iOS 8 Tips & Tricks that are really good to know

Eleanor Roosevelt on maturity and values: Nailed it!
(This sums difference between my 20-year-old and 30-yearold self and why I'm loving getting older)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top