That right there, that's my husband.  He's rull handsome and rull nice.  He treats me like his princess, and as he pointed out the other day when I started getting all bossy, he never criticizes me (it's true, he really doesn't).  I got lucky.  He's my soulmate and I would have taken him with a lot more flaws because I know we were meant for each other, but fortunately, I didn't have to.  Soo today I wanted to wish him the happiest birthday because he deserves all of the happiness in the world.

Mister, if I had a trust fund or received royalties from a song I wrote and put on youtube and then tweeted to Justin Bieber who signed me to his record label, I would rent us a nice little villa in Tuscany at the Castiglion del Bosco where we could relax and drink wine and eat spaghetti -- wait, sorry, not my birthday, start over -- where you could play golf while I relax and drink wine and eat spaghetti.  You can invite some golfing buddies and we'll all have a grand ole time.

(that first picture is the club house, I know, right?)



















Hog Heaven.

Happy Birthday Mister!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top