Representin'

I get really excited when I find out someone with superfab taste hales from the midwest and Kansas City, nonetheless.  I know what I thought about Kansas City before I ever visited, and I have to say I was completely wrong about this place.  But that's for another day.  I didn't want to let the week pass me by without sharing these lovely blue & white rooms by Kansas City native Thomas Britt and his associate Valentino Samsonadze in the June issue of Veranda.  It's a fantastic issue!





Would you believe that banquette in the last image is just a box spring and a mattress on the floor?  I've often thought about doing that, but never had the nerve.  The tailored bedspread makes it look upholstered, which is key.   I really love all of these rooms. So inspired!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top