Morning y'all! Thank you so much for your comments on the outdoor pillow sitch yesterday.  I love your input.  One commenter questioned the practicality of said outdoor pillows and I have to agree, they'll probably be a huge pain in the tush.  It has more to do with what I see when I look in my backyard everyday.  I just want to like what I look at.  It's for pretty purposes and therefore completely necessary.  Also, the lounge chairs come from here.  I can't wait to get them so I can play with the pillows. Enjoy your weekend and some of these links! 

I hope to be poolside this weekend like CZ Guest in this Slim Aarons photo (above)

It's popsicle season! My sister just started working for GoodPop, which makes all natural popsicles.  Check them out if you're in Texas*.  I can't wait to try them! (I would love these for Edward)
*or Tulsa, Oklahoma City and like in Alabama and Arkansas, said the sissy


Adorable teacher gift ideas

Great graduation gifts for dudes

I want these shoes for the jogging (with a soft j) that I hope to take up again

Gorgeous gardens

Lately, I've been craving Galatoire's Shrimp Remoulade
Do I dare try to make it myself? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top