* Both images from Pottery Barn 


Morning y'all! So we found some outdoor patio furniture.  No, not the ones above.  We're saving the outdoor sofa action for when we put in a deck or patio.  But I like the images above and wouldn't even mind having an outdoor room straight out of the Pottery Barn catalog if they looked like the ones above - don't judge.  Anyway, for real life budget reasons I can't get the $1,000 chaise lounges I've been admiring (I mean, I guess I could if I agreed not to have anymore children, but Edward's so cute I'm pretty sure I want some more).

So we are getting a couple of these guys for poolside loungin':


I like the swirly arms and the fact that they're wrought iron and require little maintenance.  I don't like the beigeness of the cushion.  However, I'll keep them for this summer and maybe recover them next summer in something awesome and fun like one of these:






I'm glad I have awhile to decide.  Anyway, back to the beige cushion.  I want to add an outdoor pillow so it's a little dressed up.  These are the options I'm considering: 




All three look good with my family room, which is important because I will see them out of the corner of my eye as I sit on my sofa watching Oprah's Lifeclass.  So which do I choose - Mosaic, Stripes or Floral? Do y'all have any other suggestions?  I'm leaning toward one of them.  Can you guess which one?  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top