I don't know 'bout y'all, but I'm ready for the beach.  Luckily, we get to go to Sea Island again this summer! I cannot wait.  It's my happy place.  We're not staying in the cottage I'm sharing with you today, but it was among the contenders.  Of course, my little real estate guru sister found it and gave me the ok to share it with you since we're not renting it - she didn't want anybody to steal it.

I actually posted about this house in my round-up of house pictures from our last Sea Island trip.  The stalker voyeur lover of pretty interiors in me is very excited to finally see the inside.





















I mean, really?  Who gets that as their beach house? I love the soft cool color palette, which is an absolute necessity in the hot, humid summer.  I don't mind the heat because it forces you to relax.  You literally can't get out of your lounge chair, for fear of overexerting yourself and suffering heat stroke, except to maybe cool off in the pool or the ocean.  It's wonderful.

See here for rental information.

In The Big Move news, I'm heading out to get some boxes so I can pack up all of the unnecessaries.  Anybody who would come to my house today would know the entire history of my life and my family just by looking at pictures.  I love being surrounded by family photos, but prospective home buyers might be a little overwhelmed.  I also have lots of little tchotchkes on display that should probably be removed as well.  So that is my task for today.  That and cross one item off of The Big Clean checklist. Lots to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top