The other day I was browsing Conde Naste Traveler pretending I didn't have a pile of laundry to fold and a child wrestling a baby next to me, when I stumbled upon The Moorings Village Resort in Islamorada, Florida.  It's located halfway between Miami and Key West, and y'all, I think I need to go there.  Need is a strong word, but the right word in this case.  It looks heavenly! It also looks family friendly.  Young family friendly.  Our family can't do much with a 3 year-old and a baby, and this definitely looks like the kind of place anyone could be happy "not doing much."  (Although it looks as if there is a lot to do for those who can't sit still or hate relaxing *cough*myhusband.)








The former coconut plantation has a private white-sand beach and 18 adorable one to three bedroom cottages with kitchens and porches and hardwood floors.  It's pretty much all one needs in life.  This will be a family vacation we take one day for sure.  Has anybody been there? 

Do any of y'all have other places you love to go on family vacations?  I'd love to know!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top