Here's a tiny peek at Little Robertson's nursery so far.  Pardon the glare.  I basically just added the blue and white pillow, but I love to see it when I walk by.  It's hard to see in this pic, but I love the glimpse of the black and white striped awnings out the window, too.  We won't be doing much to the nursery, but I don't think y'all have seen it in the new house so it will look very different from Edward's bright, fun nursery in the old house.  I'm going for calm and tranquil.  It might be my only chance with two boys.  When it is all ready for baby I promise I will have much, much better pics for you :)



And how cute is this little card I have sitting on the dresser?? I will probably frame it.  It's just so sweet. 


I hope this makes up for my superlame posts the last few days.  I've been verry busy and important with things like house guests, laundry and trying to come up with creative ways to limit Edward's TV watching-time from 14 hours to 10 hours a day.  (I don't even feel bad saying that because I know everyone of you stay at home mom's dealing with snow in April is at the same point.  "Oh you want to watch Aliens Killing Dinosaurs? Sure, I have no idea what that is, but if it makes you happy, I'm all for it!" Don't judge.) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top