Morning Friends! I finally broke down and bought the William-Sonoma painted toile table runner for our dining room.   We've done almost nothing with our dining room since we moved in and it needed a little something.  I'm hosting a get-together next week for Kip's Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man and Woman of the Year Campaign, and there's nothing like having guests over to force you to get your house together, right?  I eventually want to recover the chairs and get some window treatments, but nothing too overpowering because I love the natural light.  Maybe some skirted chairs like Amanda at Dixie Delight's? Or some balloon shades a la Rita Konig's bedroom? But, of course, I have a million other things I want to do first.

I hope y'all have a lovely weekend! Enjoy some of these links:


Because I'm about to have another one, I just started reading The Wonder of Boys



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top