You know when the weather guy is scared to say the s-word (snow) that it's bad.  I don't think it will actually snow, but they are threatening a mix of white slushy stuff tonight and I'm pretty sure everyone out there with kids is going cray cray right about now.  I'm choosing to ignore it.  Instead, I will pretend that this is my backyard because how amazing would that be.  

I'm also working on a moodboard for our basement.  Kip bought us a new fancy flat screen for downstairs and my goal is to make the basement the main TV watching area (mainly because I'm tired of all of the toys upstairs).  Since it doesn't look like we'll be going outside anytime soon, I'm going to play around with the indoors some more. 

Have a good Monday y'all!

{image via Timothy Corrigan}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top