The other day I went on an insane pregnancy hormone* rampage, and once again, threatened to sell all of our family room furniture.  I love how Kip talks me down by patiently (and slowly) saying, "I don't think that's a good idea right now."  Like, it might be a good idea in the future?  So for now I make do with what I have, which really isn't bad at all, it's just not right for the room. 

Cue late night Etsy searches.  Rather than Facebook stalking ex-boyfriends and frenemies, I Etsy stalk pillows.  And now I will share with you the fruits of my labor (with links to the items and stores in the captions). You'll see I went a bit off-topic and there's more than pillows here, but Etsy is a wondrous labyrinth of goodies. 

* I don't actually think pregnancy hormones have anything to do with my momentary decor insanity, but I think it's nice to blame as much as I can on being pregnant.  Because I can. 

I bought these first two pillows for my family room:

Upcycled Home

Spark Modern


Here are some other items I would have purchased were I more of a hoarder:

Ralph Lauren Nanking Pillow Cover {Aurelia}

Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon Pillow Cover {Pink & Piper}

Grey Stripe Drum Lamp Shade {Cruel Mountain}

Vintage Blue and White Porcelain Box {Halfpint Vintage Finds}

Schumacher Shantung Silhouette Covers {Aurelia}

Custom Sketch Portrait Print {Kiki & Polly}

Champion Art Print {Janet Hill Studio}

Schumacher Nanjing Pillow Cover {Aurelia}

I want all of those things, but most especially the Kiki & Polly custom sketch portrait.  I would love to have a pair for my vanity.  Also, I've ordered pillows from Aurelia before, and I will say the quality is great, the prices are amazing and she has access to a lot of great fabrics.  The catch is they ship from New Zealand (if I remember correctly) and so it takes awhile, but I would definitely order from her again!

Click here to see more of my favorite Etsy shops

Do y'all have any favorite Etsy shops?  Do share!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top