What are y'all doing for the Super Bowl? I'm an ad nerd so I love the Super Bowl.  The last few years I've been underwhelmed by the ads so I'm hoping we get some good ones this year.  I love when an ad is so good it makes me cry, like Kristen Bell when she sees a sloth.  You can also get me with puppies and children and Britney Spears.  I'd love to hear what your favorite ads are.

I would love to have a big media room for funsies like Super Bowl parties, the Oscars, Real Housewives marathons and Bachelor finales. I posted my favorite media room last year and I'm going to repost it again this year because it's the only one that I truly love and I have tons more readers so it'll be like new-ish.  This will also show you how high maintenance I truly am.

Ralph Lauren's Jamaica Home in Architectural Digest
I know right?  I'm ridiculous.  But it's sooo fabulous!  So I dream big.  So what, who cares? (in Fred Armisan's voice imitating Joy Behar).  But really y'all, it's amazing, and so is the rest of the house, which  I've just decided to show you because it's raining here and I need a little sunshine and blue and white happiness.  Get ready for beautilicious from AD 2007. If you've already seen it, I'm sure you won't mind seeing it again.










Ahhh! If you want to actually read about the faboosh house, please visit Architectural Digest here.

Now I hope this sends you off to a fun weekend of over-indulgence in food and adult beverages!

Also, thanks for the sweet comments yesterday!  I'm feeling much better after a few super early bedtimes.

Finally, (I know this is the random semi-annoying blog post that never ends), the Brit Brit we all know and love :)



Have a great weekend!!

*But first scroll back up and click the Kristen Bell Sloth video link.  She's the cutest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top