Lots of it! I keep meaning to share it with y'all and then I fall asleep.  Toddlers don't understand things like sinus headaches and "quiet time" so any spare moment I've had over the last few days, I've slept instead of blogged.  I went to bed at 7 last night.  It was lovely, but I'm ready to have energy again.  Anyway, if you don't have the February + March issue of Traditional Home and you love traditional blue and white interiors, you should check it out.



 I love the blue and white and gold chair featured on the cover.  I actually find it very modern and fresh! Here's more from the Toronto home of designer Colette van den Thillart featured on the cover.  She is the creative director for London's NH Design and her fabulous London home was featured in last year's House & Home.




I love the kitchen as well.  There is something so charming and welcoming about it.  You can see more of her Toronto home here.

Traditional Home also featured a Fort Worth home designed by Joseph Minton that uses lots of beachy tones and, of course, pretty blue and white procelain.  It's verrry pretty!








Hope y'all have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top