Morning y'all! The other day I spent the better part of five hours obsessively searching online for pretty, chintzy floral creamygrayishbluishgreenish* standard pillow shams that aren't $1,000.  I didn't find them.

creamygrayishbluishgreenish is an actual color in my head that I can never quite nail.  The Suze and I are always on the lookout for this elusive color, somewhat akin to Restoration Hardware Silver Sage but creamier, grayer and bluer.  


I did, however, come across this pretty Ralph Lauren collection for Spring 2012.  The Rosecliff Collection is described as "the relaxed romance of a turn-of-the-century seaside manor." Oh heyy Ralph, have you been reading my diary? I'd like to meet whomever wrote the copy for that beautiful description of where I am when I'm spacing out.  Anyway, it's blue and white and pretty and therefore must be shared with y'all.





























Pretty right?

I'm finding there's a major lack of pretty, chic, affordable bedding out there.  There's just not a whole lot of variety.  I'm thinking I might design my own.  In the meantime, if anybody has a lead on pretty, chintzy floral creamygrayishbluishgreenish* standard pillow shams that aren't $1,000 please please let me know.  Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top