Hey y'all! I'm back and properly medicated caffeinated.  My replacement coffee maker should be arriving in the next 7 to 10 business days, and luckily, I have a backup to get me through the wait.  If the new one breaks after 3 weeks, then I'm dunzo and moving on to a new brand.  This is serious.  I cannot wake up to a broken coffee maker again.  Ever.  As my sister so smugly pointed out in the comments yesterday, I have a slight dependence on coffee, but hellooo I have a high energy toddler in the house! I know most y'all understand this as you are in the same boat.  Anyway, it's not like I'm drinking Go-Go Juice*

Buhut, if I had to give it up, I would need a lovely place to detox.  Like this adorable riverside cottage, Kingfisher Folly. You can rent it through Unique Home Stays, the web site I told you about in Monday's post.





















Let's be honest, that looks like a great place to sit outside and enjoy a cup of coffee.  I'm never giving it up.  Nevahhhhhh!

You can rent Kingfisher Folly here.

*Go-Go Juice is a mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew given to pageant toddlers by their obviously insane and horrid mothers.  I'm not normally in the business of judging other moms, but if you're giving you're child this, I'm judging.  I'm judging hard.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top