Veranda

Pardon the Christmasy picture.  I would actually like to direct your attention to the floors. It's ok to stop and linger on the giant bowl of Veuve for a moment - I did.  Anyway, we have some orangey parquet floors in our kitchen that we need to deal with.  I actually love the parquet floors just not the color.  We're thinking of having them stained the color of the floors above.  Thoughts? Our kitchen is white with cream cabinets, an espresso wood table and gray painted windsor chairs.  The color scheme is very much like the one above.  (I also love the marble backsplash and the mirror ... next house). 

And in other bidness, I have about a million loads of laundry to do.  It's amazing how much laundry two and a half people can accumulate.  If anybody wants to come over with a bowl of Veuve and help me fold, I'd be a very happy lady.  

Country Home
If I had a dutch door, blue and white curtains and a pretty pup (I actually have that), I would happily do laundry and sing so the birdies, bunnies and deer would come to the door to keep me company.

via Pinterest
If I had a wash basin like this, I would most certainly hand wash my delicates instead of employing the wash 'n' pray method.  OR, I could fill it with ice and use it to store my Veuve! That sounds way better.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top