Pardon my disappearance last week. Kip was out of town for 7 days so we were in "party mode" at our house. Apparently, that means I go to the grocery store every day because I can't possibly think beyond the next hour (especially when they play the "how loud can my voice get?" game). 

On one such outing, I took a chance and ventured past the balloon section of the grocery store (also known as the flower section) and came upon the prettiest, ruffliest pale peachy pink carnations. This is my absolute favorite flower color. If I see a bouquet of this color in a room, I immediately get cartoon heart eyes. I had no idea carnations came in this color!  So my dears, carnations have quickly shot right to the top of my list of favorite flowers. Right next to peachy pink roses, peonies and hydrangeas. 





Aren't they pretty? I'd love to take a floral arranging class someday and learn about all of the different flower varieties. What are your favorite flowers? I'd love to hear! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top