Hello Friends! Cyber Monday is here and there are a few deals to be had.

**** This is going to be a rolling post so check back a couple of times today.  I'm going to be updating regularly as the kids will allow, but I wanted to share a few of my favorites so far!


2nd UPDATE TODAY: It's Not Too Late Y'all 

These Styrofoam Cups from Paper Snob on Etsy are perfect for those of us Home Alone fans.  Home Alone 2: Lost in New York is my favorite because NEW YORK AT CHRISTMAS!!!!  15% off orders over $25



(Annie, the creative lady behind Paper Snob did my wedding save-the-dates way back when that I'll have to show you someday.  She took what was in my head and literally made it a reality.  It was really awesome.) 

 
These ornaments are so pretty I almost want to eat them.  Is that weird?  I'm imagining them on a pretty flocked Christmas tree.



These Graphic Round Acrylic Trays from Mark and Graham.  20% Off Free Shipping.  Serve your signature Christmas Eve Drink on them.  (This year I'm going to try the Snickerdoodle, 2 oz. Rum Chata + 2 oz Cake Vodka and a snickerdoodle on the side)



I'll try to get one more update in after the munchkins go to bed! xo

UPDATED: Here are some more Holiday Decor Deals! 

I'm in love with this Watercolor Misteltoe Wrapping Paper from Paper Source - Free Shipping Over $50


I bought a flat sheet of this pattern last week and cut it to fit the bottom of these Target serving trays for a little extra festive decor. Super easy DIY for lazy people like me.



Speaking of Target, I think this Smith & Hawken wood curled wreath is so pretty and could stay up even after Christmas.  On sale for $30 plus an extra 10% off and free shipping. 




The Pink Pagoda is having 20% Off prints in her Etsy Shop.  I think these Emerald Green Chinese Porcelain Glicees would be so cute framed and interspersed amongst your holiday mantle decor.


C.Wonder's 40% OFF EVERYTHING (now that's a good deal) ends today.

How pretty are these script monogram glass plates!




Or these linen grosgrain placemats are perfect for a fun holiday dinner setting.





Pottery Barn - Set of 6 - Mercury Glass Ball Ornaments in Silver and Gold  - On Sale $23.50 Free Shipping






These little guys are so cute.  I had to order them.  I'm trying to scale down my Christmas decor this year and employ the same editing rules that I have for the rest of my home purchase.  20% Off with Code RUDOLPH.

* I'll explain in more detail later, but here are the four questions I ask myself before making a home purchase now: (1) Is it pretty? (2) Is it me? (3) Is it one of my colors (4) Would a stylish mermaid have it in her house?  (Don't judge, it makes sense to me).




This Christmas Tree Skirt.  Are you kidding??  My sisters and I were just talking about how hard it is to find good looking Christmas tree skirts!  The Furbish folks really know their obsessors (I would say customers, but we all know we are more like store stalkers).  20% 0ff. 



I love these Beaded Pagoda Flameless Candle covers by Bunny Williams for Ballar.  These can obviously be used year round which is always a plus! 10% OFF + Free Shipping.





LOVE these gift labels from Iomoi.  Check out all of them.  They are super cute!  20% off Orders over $100 use code HOLIDAY2014.



My Friend Tina at The Enchanted Home is offering FREE SHIPPING on all silver and porcelain orders over $150.00





(As usual, no affilaite links here, but I will shamelessly promote friends and family because they're all FAB)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top