Y'all, something pretty exciting happened while we were on vacation.


Soo since weddings will be on the brain for the foreseeable future, I decided to do something really unique in the blog world and blog about wedding things on ... wait for it ... Wednesdays!! I know, no one has ever done that before.
So, my friends, please indulge me as I share pretty wedding stuff.  I get so many ideas for decor and entertaining from many of the weddings and vendors I browse.  There is just so much opportunity for pretty things to happen when it comes to a happy moment like a wedding.  (there's also some opportunity for crazy ifyouknowwhatimean)
 
I'm so happy to be experiencing a new surge in weddings.  Now that I have kids, I really look forward to the chance to dress up and dance in celebration of two people starting a life together.  It reminds me how blessed I am.  My wedding day was the start of a million best days of my life, and if you ask anyone who attended, it was a pretty awesome day.  It was just magical.  But then again, finding your soul mate is a huge deal and worth the celebration.
 
I know I've shared them before, but I thought I'd share them one last time in honor of our five year anniversary.  
 









The engaged one!!

















M-I-Z

The Spannaus Signature Wedding move - take the photographer aside at the end of the night and take ridiculous pictures!




 
 
The best thing.
 
* Photography by Larry Sengbush

{click here for more vendors}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top