* Interior Designer Mark Gillette - English Country Estate Apartment "Burley" published AD May 2014


Hello Friends!  I'm taking a little break from the blog until school starts up again.  Nothing dramatic, I'm just finding that with two kids at home all of the time, I'm choosing between showers and blogging or playing and blogging or spending the evening with my husband and blogging.  It's just a little difficult at the moment.  So I'm forcing myself to take a sabbatical until school starts up again, and we can get back into a routine.  Hopefully, I'll be back with new projects, new inspiration and a better blog. 

Until then, follow my new Instagram @BelclaireHouse for more design/less kid updates.  I have one little silly project I'm working on that I definitely want to share with y'all when it's finished.  Also check out my Pinterest, I just reorganized all of my pictures :)

Have a lovely Summer y'all!!!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top