* image via

Hello friends! I could handle spending a summer in a place with a luscious green landscape and a gorgeous marble pool.  Really, I could.  Sigh, I'm so good at vacations.  If any of y'all are planning some fun or fancy or lazy vacations, I'd love to hear about them!  I haven't had any time to watch this season's Bachelorette (gasp!) to get vacation ideas (I'm not ashamed). 

I hope y'all have a lovely weekend! 






I love a visit back to decor in the 60s, this Palm Beach pad does not disappoint

Seeing this organized office closet is motivating me (to go buy those scalloped basket liners)

Chintz - eet ees good!

In the Land of Lilly (having just been in Sea Island, I've got Lilly on the brain)

Holy Toile and De Gournay! This post makes me weak.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top