I would be remiss if I did not share Mark Sikes' latest spread in Veranda.  His home is just so lovely.  It would behoove the glossies to revisit it often.  I will always, always buy a copy for my archives when his work is in it.  I have that much faith in my love for his work that I can say that. 










I have to admit, I semi-freaked when I saw that the dining room no longer had the Gracie panels. That was until I saw he had moved them to the bedroom.  Then I marched myself over to Edward's time-out chair and put 5 minute on the oven-timer for even questioning such a move.  It's hard to pick favorites, but both bedrooms really do it for me.  It's good to wake up in pretty.

Read more about the rooms here.  (Or better yet, go pick up this issue of Veranda.  It's REALLY good.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top