Big Easy Style

Only in New Orleans could one make a hot pink velvet sofa with zebra striped pillows look elegant.  I have a strange urge to take a bite out of that sofa.  Don't know what that's about.  Anyway, I hope y'all have a lovely, fantastic weekend!



(Our new sofa from here looks exactly like the Kensington sofa, but half the price)

The perfect sundress for a little lady


I'm on a huge salad kick - I'm trying this kale salad next



Dallas peeps or Mom: head over to Uptown Country Home in Snider Plaza and buy me the blue dresser, the blue and white Easter wreaths, the little campaign dresser, the cool mid mod chairs and the Happy Hour sign (but seriously with that blue dresser)




Yet another serene bedroom you might find me sleeping in if my kids drive me to lose my marbles (that would be my "Amanda Bynes starting a fire in a driveway" move - sleeping in other people's pretty bedrooms - consider yourself warned)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top