KK Auchincloss Paris Apartment in World of Interiors via here

Oooops! So sorry y'all.  These glimpses of Spring have also kept me away from the computer (and the laundry room).  I'm trying to get the kids outside as much as I can while the weather is so perfect. I know this could be just a tease and that snow could still be in our future, so I think today is the day I will go buy a large plant for my living room and try to prove to Kip that I can keep it alive. 

I have so much to share with y'all next week.  Our living room is in a super awkward stage right now.  We have lots of new things, which is really fun, but I'm also dying to finish it.  It's a weird mix, but once it's pulled together, I'm hoping it will look like a room that's been collected over time. 

I need to know so much more about that room above.  That wall color is perfection and I love the petrol colored bench seat sofas and pops of turquoise with the classic chinoiserie coffee table.  And, of course, the plant sitch, while a bit intense for me, brings a little whimsy to a formal space. 

Enjoy some lovely links!

I can't wait for Erin Gates' new book!

Some Instagram accounts to follow

I could spend all day reading notes from this Little Kid Notes gallery

Gorgeous eye candy for brass lovers



You must see the 73 Questions with SJP if you haven't yet


This blue and white dress for summer




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top