Ok y'all, this is my friend Marissa.


She's a model  my bestie, and she knows me real well.  So when she called me and was all, "OMG, you have to see my friend's new home!," I was all, "Woot, Yeah Gurl!" Just kidding.  I don't know why I'm acting like we talk like that.  I've been up since 4:30 am. 

But really, I was so excited to see her friend's new place.  Christi is the very talented photographer behind Candid Chic Photography in Fort Worth (if you have bebes in the area you must get a hold of her).  She also happens to have great taste and an adorable home that she graciously agreed to let me share with y'all! 

She's great at styling vignettes and I love these peacock prints in the pretty frames! 



Another expertly styled vignette.


 I love the fun colors she uses in this office.





Oh heeyy Whitney! How did you get in here with your adorbs bebe Shep? (See Shep's fab nursery)


Can I come sleep in your bed? Is that awkward to say? How gorgeous are those monogrammed pillows!


This dining room is super fun.


Bar + Champagne = My happy place



I need her to come to my house and style my bookshelves.  


I love the all white backdrop with splashes of color.  



I mean, really, super adorable!  Thanks so much Christi for letting me share your home! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top