Hey y'all! Hope you had a lovely weekend! I'm going to be running around like a crazy lady trying to get ready for my best friend's wedding this weekend.  I'm so excited, but also a little nervous about leaving The Child.  I just want to make sure I have him totally taken care of before I leave so the in-laws can enjoy their time with him.

How pretty is this flower arrangement?




Design Scouting 

I love pink and blue together.  I tend to gravitate toward those colors more than any others.  




Coastal Living 




via Pinterest




Lotus Bleu Design




Coastal Living 




via Pinterest




Thomas Burak via Chinoiserie Chic




Thomas Burak via Chinoiserie Chic




Campagne Decoration




via Pinterest

Finally, thank you so much The Enchanted Home for the One Lovely Blog Award! Tina is one of the nicest bloggers out there and always leaves the best comments! You must visit her blog if you haven't already.  She's basically taking all of my favorite things and putting them into her dream home.  It's ah-mazing.  Hopefully, I will get a chance to pass this award along, but right now I must go.  I'm watching my son practice his forward rolls ... over the back of the dog.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top