While the whole weekend was absolutely fabulous, the bridal luncheon really set the tone decor-wise for what's to come.  It was soo beautiful.  Everybody walked in and immediately started taking pictures.  With one of the most beautiful gardens I'd ever seen as the backdrop, this tented luncheon for the ladies was nothing short of perfection.





The linens were perfect against the backdrop of the home and the garden. 




This isn't the greatest picture of the tent from Raj Tents, but you get the idea.  It was gorgeous!

As a bridesmaid gift, the bride gave everyone a copy of the Encyclopedia of the Exquisite: An Anecdotal History of Elegant Delights.



We also received these custom paperweights from Bernard Maisner, with the engraved elephant image from the invitation and our name in calligraphy.  We were all really excited about these because we loved the invitation so much.  Such a thoughtful bride!


(As an aside, considering the scale of this wedding, I would have expected some level of crazy from the bride, but she was the most relaxed, cool, laid-back bride I've ever had the pleasure of attending.  She just walked around looking beautiful and happy and ready to have a good time)

As I mentioned earlier, a the bridal luncheon was held under the shelter of a stunning Raj Tent.  I went to there website and played for, like, an hour while I should have been doing my laundry.  Here are some of my favorites.

















Gorgeous! Right? Come back tomorrow for the last of the Absolutely Fabulous Wedding! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top