The view from the yesterday's post reminded me of another stunning view of Napa Valley from the gorgeous hillside resort Auberge du Soleil.   Last summer we had a little babymoon in Napa, when my husband had to be there for work (he has to go at least once a year and I feel so sorry for him...not).  Obviously, I didn't indulge in the wine country's finest, but I did eat so much that I gained 7 lbs in 5 days so I'd say the trip was a success.  One of the nights we had dinner and watched the sunset from the beautiful terrace of the Restaurant at Auberge du Soleil.  It was truly something spectacular.  The temperature was perfect, the food was fantastic and we all just sat in silence for a moment taking in the gorgeous view.

Auberge du Soleil 

Restaurant Terrace 

Another view of the terrace 

View of Napa Valley 
How lovely would it be to spend a romantic weekend here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top