Ok y'all, I haven't been this focused since I read the first Twilight book.  I'm having way too much fun, which probably means I need to get a life or do the laundry I should be doing while the wee man is napping.

My dear friend Lindsay is having a little bebe boy in July (hooray!) and is also in the process of building a house, thus she will be finishing her nursery after the big move.

She already has her bedding picked out.

Caden Lane Classic Hudson Bedding 
And she loves these baby animal prints from The Animal Print Shop.



Also, she wants dark wood nursery furniture, and, while the walls are already a pale robin's egg blue, she wants to do something fun like different colored stripes on one wall.  I immediately thought of this image I saw on Elements of Style


So here 'tis!

{sources here}

FYI, the dresser in the background is meant to be a changing table.  I don't see the need to buy a separate changing table when you can place a changing table pad on top of a dresser and call it a day.  Hope you like it Lindsay!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top