{sources here}

After going back and forth trying to figure out what I wanted to do in our playroom, I think I finally have a plan.  It's so nice to see it all together before I actually put it into action.  The wee man is a little roly poly and I'm pretty sure he is hell-bent on crawling soon rather than later.  We need this space asap. The family room is not crawly baby friendly at the moment (dog hair, natural woven rug that's not exactly comfy on little hands and knees, nice breakable stuff on every surface).

Lots of shelving, a small desk area for me and a daybed are the main elements we need to make this a multi-functional room.  I desperately want the trundle daybed you see in the picture from Ballard Designs, but the price tag might mean I have to wait a while.  I do think it would be a good investment piece though.  If you look real close you can see the poster of The Suze and my grandmother playing at the beach. I love that picture, especially for the playroom.  My husband is going to attempt to build the shelving.  He's done some pretty amazing things with the rest of our fixer-upper house so I'm confident in his carpentry skills.  I can't wait to get started.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a $15 gift certificate to CSN Stores.  Click here to enter.  You have until Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top