Since I've got Sea Island on the brain and I'm waiting for the March/April issue of Lonny to launch later today, I thought I'd share some images from a previous Lonny of a Sea Island condo by designer Bunny Williams.  It is tres fab!

The perfect spot to read my teen sci-fi trilogy 

I looove this headboard! 

Flamingo legs for color 

I feel like I'm there already.  I could recognize that beach in any image.

I love the side-by-side full beds like we had in our condo last summer.

Those chairs! And the oversized standing storks ... love!

I love all of the books on display in all of the rooms.

Notice the detail on the window treatments...love!

Oh hi aqua blue slipcovered sofa! Aren't you a nice little surprise!


Images above found on Bunny Williams' website. Photos by Patrick Cline/Lonny Magazine 

Here's more from the June/July 2010 issue of Lonny


A wider view of the sitting area.  I love that she can inject some bold colors and graphics into a tranquil beachy palette. 



I love the large bird prints!

Another view of the master ... so cozy and relaxing

Here you get a better view of the floral quilt she paired with the raffia headboard.  

To read the article accompanying these photos, click here.  Bunny Williams  offers some great advice about decorating for the beach! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top