Y'all know I love to peruse real estate listings as a way to decompress.  I'm usually checking out Dallas real estate for decorating ideas, but I thought today I'd give a little love to Kansas City, which is truly more beautiful than most people might realize.

This gorgeous Mission Hills French Provincial caught my eye.  Sadly, it's slightly out of my price range, but a girl can dream.















Such a soothing neutral palette, that I would never be able to pull off because I'd have to mess it up with some color.  I love it though and appreciate it's elegance.  And the landscaping alone is worth half of the purchase price.  They have me at pink flowers.

Visit the listing here at ReeceNichols.com

For those of y'all who've never had the pleasure of visiting Kansas City,  Mission Hills is one of the more gorgeous places to drive around and house stalk.  The homes and properties are really remarkable and I often find myself taking a few detours and long, scenic routes when I'm driving through the neighborhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top