First, thank you all so much for your advice on Edward's big boy room!  The general consensus was to take my cues from him.  If he wants a dark blue room, a dark blue room he shall have.  He even picked the color.  I know! I narrowed it down for him and when I couldn't decide, I had him choose, multiple times, and it was always the same.  You'll have to wait and see what he chose, but I'll tell you it's not subtle.  Eek! I promise to share pics when it's finished.

I know one commenter wanted to know where the chinoiserie pillows came from.  I bought them from my sister who ordered them on Etsy.  I believe from the shop Elegant Touch.  They are Schumacher Nanjing print in porcelain, front and back.  I LOVE them.  They are very well made, too!

Ok, enough about me, let's look at some other adorable boy room inspiration, shall we?

Ashley Whittaker knows how to do a boy room, doesn't she?  I love everything she does though! 

via Nell Hill's Blog

More Ashley Whittaker 

Oh hey Ashley Whittaker again (and Leontine Linens, sigh) 

via here

So many cute boy nurseries, but this one can translate easily to a big boy room. via here

Alessandra Branca in Southern Accents (still miss you, SA) 

Ana Cordeiro via here

From Houzz.com (where I'll be bringing you another idea book soon).

                         Traditional Kids by Wilmington Interior Designers & Decorators Liz Carroll Interiors

                   
                               Tropical Kids by Garden Grove Photographers V.I.Photography & Design

                   
                                                                              Contemporary Kids

                   
                 
                 
                 
                                                Beach Style Kids by Biddeford Photographers Irvin Serrano


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top