I could not let another day go by without directing you to my lovely friend Tina's post on her newly completed foyer!


The Enchanted Home

For the love of all things good and holy and blue and white, this makes my heart skip a beat.  I'm so happy for her.  I can't even be jealous because I know she is appreciating every inch of it and we get to share in the excitement with her.  This is when I'm glad I keep up with my blog reading.  

The Enchanted Home

I know many of you have ended up at Belclaire House by way of The Enchanted Home so this is a repeat, but I'm confident that you are like me and just one-step away from making this foyer your screen saver.  It's that beautiful.



The gorgeous mural is the Hemmerling Chinoiserie Wallpaper from Paul Montgomery.   I don't know how she narrowed it down, his murals are so gorgeous.  I do believe she picked the perfect paper for her entry.  And (dramatic sigh), now I will have to copy her.  Well, someday.

Here are some others from his collections that I loved:

{click on the image to link}







Aren't they gorgeous?! I bet they're even prettier in person.  Go visit The Enchanted Home to see more of her gorgeous foyer as well as some inspiring blue and white!

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top