I can't believe I'm just now sharing this with you! Just before Christmas, the folks at Pixie Interiors, a super adorable textile and children's decor design studio, reached out to me to share their new line of nursery prints and products.  I'm so glad they did because I had actually seen their work on Instagram months earlier and made a mental note to find out more.  Clearly, I have a problem with mental notes.

This is the image that first caught my eye:

Pixie Interiors 

Their nursery prints and products are adorable.  Really, exactly what is missing in the world of baby decor.  Fresh, fun colors with a nod to traditional patterns and the sweetness of a newborn baby.

The bumper shown above is their Night Circus fabric.



I love their Pagoda pattern, which comes in tons of fun colors.

Emerald Pagoda Fabric
Watermelon Pagoda Fabric 
 They also offer monogrammed crib sheets.



This is almost fabulous enough to make me want to go for baby #3.  Almost.  I really, really adore their products (and, no, they're not paying me to gush).

Their line is carried exclusively with Rosenberry Rooms, where you can order their products online.  They offer their fabric by the yard as well as pillows, storage bins and poufs.  I know that they have some new things coming up for Spring so I'm really excited to see what's in store.

I'm eyeing these storage bins to corral the toy situation we have.




So if you're in the market for fab nursery decor, definitely check out Pixie Interiors!

Anybody out there have a bun in the oven? I love baby announcements regardless of who is making them.  I don't know why, but I get so excited for everyone.  So if you are a stranger and want to share, I wouldn't think it was weird at all.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top