Y'all! I had to take a whole post to introduce you to my friend Christina's new blog The Potted Boxwood.  I'm so excited about it, and I know if you like what you see on Belclaire House, you're going to love The Potted Boxwood.  She's a girl after my own heart. 

www.thepottedboxwood.com


I met Christina awhile ago, but we recently hung out again in Palm Springs where we totally blog-nerded out.  This is the girl you call when you need a last minute wine recommendation, a good place to stay or you want to talk about pretty girly things and pretty houses all day long.  Seriously, we probably had an hour-long conversation about de Gournay by the pool.  

So please, get a glass of wine and stop by The Potted Boxwood and say "Hiiiii!" and welcome her to the wonderful world of blogging. 

Have lovely evening friends!

P.S. Tell me your not obsessed with the marble bathroom in her Chic in Italy post.  It almost makes me want to cry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top