Morning y'all! In case you missed it, I dramatically announced my color of the year pick for 2013, Pale Blush.  It's purely for selfish reasons that I make this declaration, but it sounds like y'all are with me.  In the comments, Zanetastyle and I briefly chatted about pale blush and red and how it's basically the only way to do red.  Don't get me wrong, if you have red in your house, I don't judge.  I actually love it in other people's homes because they probably do it better than I can, I'm just not a big red person as I've said before.  (You'll laugh when you see Edward's big boy room because it actually has a lot of red so I'm basically a big fat liar).

So here's a few pink and red images that I lurve.

Stephen Schubel

Bailey McCarthy

Miles Redd

Obvi, this is also very appropriate for Valentine's Day (remember when Jessica Simpson called it Valentime's Day on Newlyweds?) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top