This is me.  Or mayybeee it's Kate Moss channeling Marie Antoinette at the Ritz Paris, I can't remember.  Thanks for all of your sweet comments the other day.  I'm sure I'll be back to my old self in no time.  Speaking of no time, there's no time to rest this weekend.  Kip is on a "let's get this house done" kick, of which I must take full adavantage before he gets back on the "no we can't do that right now Edward has to go to college someday" kick.  I love it when he nests, but I'm also glad he's there to keep me from pretending I'm Martyn Lawrence Bullard.  "Dahling we must get this delicious $10,000 velvet chaise for our dog."  Anyway, I hope y'all have a lovely weekend!

Enjoy some fun linkies!

Loving this Southern Artist 
Thanks Dixie Delights! 


Going to look for these Target finds next time I'm at Target (which is usually everyday)

Love this teal pleated pillow

MFAMB recaps Downton and makes me laugh

Congratulations to Joanna from A Cup of Jo and Kimberly Schlegel Whitman on their baby news!

I made these awesome, healthy muffins this week - Edward loved them too
Thanks Elizabeth!

I loved Mary McDonald's revamp of her own home on Million Dollar Decorators 
Her bedroom made me want to cry  

This house is pretty

So is this house (and it was built by a mom)

And this Southern house demonstrates so much of where my head is design-wise

FUNNYS: Maude Apatow talks about her favorite Kardashian
deleted scene from This is 40

Blue and White Bedrooms 

My brother and I all smocked and cute 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top