Hi, umm hmm, this is awkward. What happened to the week? I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately, and I've literally found it impossible to figure out what day it is on any given day this week, which is ridiculous, I know. But I'm pretty sure today is Friday. So I'll leave you with some links and hope you all come back on Monday. I have tons of design idea swimming in my head that I want to share. I promise.

P.S. How adorable is my Grandma Pat in that picture above??  One of my goals for 2013 is to complete (or rather start) a family gallery wall in our basement.  This picture will definitely have a spot.  It's so fantastic!  She passed away when I was in first grade, but I still remember her vividly.  She had a great sense of humor and when I first had Edward, I felt her with me all the time - like she was constantly in my ear telling me to enjoy myself and laugh it off.  It was sort of weird, but also lovely and incredibly comforting.  I know she would have loved being a great grandma, but something is telling me she's not actually missing any of this ;)

Ok y'all, enjoy these linkies and have a lovely weekend! Hopefully, I'll be a better bloggy lady next week!

I'm with Chinoiserie Chic on her color of the year pick

This quote has made me a better mama


Dining Room Before & After and Plate-Hanging Inspiration

Phoebe Howard on collecting antiques - copy these ideas

Hoping to attend this vintage market this weekend if I feel better 

If I don't feel better, I'll be spending an hour or two looking at Hooked on Houses' top 10 of 2012

Organizing Toys - I desperately need to do this at some point this year

Organizing the Refrigerator - also on the to do list

Pretty Painted Piece Before & After

Great alternatives to built-in bookcases 

3 ways to train your brain to be happy

Considering this dinosaur print for Edward's Big Boy Room  

Turns out everybody has a crush on my new friend Bianca whom I told y'all about last week
B, I need you to be my style guru!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top