Bridesmaid Marissa modeling the blue and white, naturally
Much to The Suze's delight (and relief) I chose blue and white as my wedding colors.  With the help of many, many talented people (see below), I put together my dream wedding.  For the first time, I realized a vision from start to finish, and I really loved the outcome.  I wanted people to feel as though they were coming into my home to celebrate ... my really fabulous home with two giant crystal chandeliers, waiters and a permanent house band (I dream big people).  It was a magical night!

I can't write a post on my wedding without mentioning my wedding planner Paige Chenault of Paige Chenault Events. If you are in Dallas and in need of a party planner, she does it all and she does it well.  My husband loved her because she was nice and didn't yell at our wedding party.  I loved her for a million reasons, but ultimately because she made the process fun and about what I wanted.  Her only agenda is to make sure you're happy.  She's truly amazing.

OUR OTHER WONDERFUL VENDORS FEATURED IN THIS POST:
Reception: Arlington Hall at Lee Park
Photography: Larry Sengbush 
Cake: Frosted Art
Flowers: Junior at Garden Gate
Program & Flip Book Custom Cover Design: Three Sixty Events 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top