A very Happy Birthday to The Suze, my beautiful Mama who inspired this blog and all things blue and white! I picked up our favorite peachy pink roses because I knew she would want me to get myself flowers for her birthday (Of course, she has some flowers and sussies coming her way, I just stumbled on these at the grocery store). That's the kind of wonderful mom she is, one who genuinely delights in her children indulging in her favorite flower. 

If I were in Dallas to celebrate with her I would probably make her walk down to this house, which is for sale nearby.

Checking out local real estate is one of our favorite things to do together.  This house pretty much looks like it's made for me (or The Suze). I love Kansas City, but it would be amazing to live down the street from my family (free babysitting and steak!).

So Mama, for your birthday we'll take a virtual tour through this house together and I won't tell anybody that you insisted on driving.















For more on this lovely, lovely listing check it out over on Ebby Halliday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top