What happened?  I blacked out. 


Oh I haven't blogged in a month??




What?



Where have I been?  Y'all, I don't even know.  Somewhere between trying in vain to hold on to the baby's last remaining thigh roll, reorganizing our toys for the 655th time and walking past the growing pile of laundry, pretending not to see it, I got out of the blog habit.  I knew I'd be back because I love blogging so much, but I just had to do it.  Someone should make that a tagline for their product "Just do it."



So now I'm back as a Mother's Day present to myself.  And to my Mom, The Suze, who maybe forgot to notice that I haven't blogged in awhile.  Just kidding.  She really doesn't know how the Internet works. I'm pretty sure she thinks it's magic. 



True Story.  I started Beclaire House after I would share other people's blog posts with my mom and she would say, "I love your blog! Everything you post is everything I love." Such a Mom, right? Giving me all of the credit.  I didn't have the heart (or was it the energy) to tell her the posts were from blogs all over the World Wide Web and I was simply hitting the share button.  And really, those are details The Suze doesn't like to bother with.  As long as the pretty pictures end up on her screen she's happy.



And I'm so happy to be here chatting with y'all and sharing pretty pictures again.



But bear with me because we are about to enter Summer a.k.a. No Man's Land.  I have not signed my kids up for one thing this Summer.  Soo we are about to get a lot of quality time together.  A lot. 



It'll be good.  It'll be good.

* amateur iPhone photos by moi. A few new acquisitions over my accidental hiatus. I intend to blog more about them. Lots of monograms, I'm just now realizing. 

** the last image is what happens when it's quiet. Baby on the desk (trying to find candy), his favorite Keurig cups abandoned for more precious desktop items, potential ER visit or unpleasant trip to the Apple Store almost certain. 

*** yes, that's Britney. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top